5 Signs It's Time to Donate Your Car
Been wondering if you should donate your car? If any of these ring true for you, it may be a sign:
- You credit duct tape as the reason your car is still holding together.
- You park at the outside edge of every parking lot – not because you are concerned someone will scratch your car, but because you are embarrassed someone will see you getting out of your car.
- If you move slightly faster than 65 mph, your car starts shaking uncontrollably.
- The repair cost started to outweigh the car’s worth…2 years ago.
- You have a complicated routine for getting your car to start. It often involves praying, bartering and groveling.